We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Sales Compensation System Manager.
Location: Denver, Raleigh, Toronto
The Sales Compensation System Manager will report to the VP of Global Sales Compensation, and play a critical role in the compensation system administration, design, and optimization to support the Sales and broader Go-To-Market (GTM) Organization. The role will drive global consistency, data quality, processing accuracy, and develop and track metrics to assess effectiveness. This is a key role responsible for driving process efficiency to match our rapid scaling and meet deadlines.
- End-to-end ownership of the sales compensation systems
- Document, improve, and automate all processes by optimizing the commission systems and tools.
- Responsible for maintaining the commission systems and updating the system configurations and setups
- Develop systematic performance metrics and create analytical reporting package including: Quotas and targets, crediting, and performance reporting, and comp plan issuance
- Support the comp administration team on the system related matters and ensure to properly execute crediting and commissions processing through the monthly close process
- Progressive opportunities to partner with Sales and GTM leadership to drive strategic comp plan design and reporting dashboard
- Timely resolution of inquiries and disputes from comp plan participants and support the comp administration team to close the commission disputes
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in incentive systems in finance, sales operations, consulting, banking, or related fields
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or with incentive compensation
- Experience in analyzing processes and finding automation opportunities
- Highly advanced technical and analytical skills, commercial acumen, and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise in Incentive comp solutions (e.g. Anaplan, Xactly, Varicent, or Callidus) is required
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.