- Develop the go-to-market strategy and B2B plans for the Canadian K-12 education market in partnership with the Corporate Marketing and Product Teams. Market & Competition:
- Develop and communicate a robust view of the market and competitive dynamics for the Canadian region. Budgets:
- Coordinate how marketing budgets are deployed, set marketing priorities, and align stakeholders towards the best possible allocation of spend locally.
- Directly manage budgets for those programs executed in-country (e.g. events, sponsorships, ...)
- Design and execute new program ideas to materially impact brand awareness or revenue goals locally.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing to create, select and deploy the most effective digital marketing tactics
- Manage web presence, growing web traffic through SEO from a content marketing and technical SEO perspective.
- Review and advise the Corporate Marketing and Product Teams on content and campaigns for local relevance, integrating social media, pr and advertising locally.
- Ideate, develop, test and scale locally driven programs and campaigns. Leadership:
- Manage and develop a team , mentoring and leading by example
- Attract and retain amazing talent that gets inspired by your vision
- Execute with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- Provide ongoing reporting on key performance metrics for executive leadership Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in delivering successful marketing strategies
- Ability to analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Experience with CRM software, social media platforms and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Customer focus, passion in creating amazing user-centric experiences
- Background in both B2B marketing and K12 education industry preferred
- Track record leading and managing a team of direct reports
- Strong networking skills, experience building effective relationships with international stakeholders
- Ease in operating within an international and dispersed matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills #LI-TALR
Savvas Learning Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Savvas Learning Company provides access to a benefits experience created to offer our employees choice, flexibility, and the opportunity to save money for the future. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, tax-advantaged accounts, pharmacy, life insurance, disability insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off. Our benefits are part of a total package that is carefully designed to support the total well-being of our