Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system. We are also building new and improved rapid transit, including GO Expansion, Light Rail Transit routes, and major expansions to Toronto's subway system, to get people where they need to go, better, faster and easier. Metrolinx is an agency of the Government of Ontario.
We embody our values in everything that we do. We Serve with Passion , Think Forward , and Play as a Team . If you can relate, we want to hear from you!
Our Talent Acquisition team at Metrolinx is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant - Specialized Recruitment who will be part of the Specialized Recruitment Team. As an experienced talent advisor, you will play a strategic role by developing and implementing sourcing plans and talent pipelines to meet business needs and requirements while delivering exceptional candidate experience by championing the passive candidate journey. You will deeply dive into the talent market building out a solid understanding of the candidate pool and uncover passive talent.
What will I be doing?
- Provide consultative advice to assigned client group(s) about talent acquisition and sourcing.
- Develop talent acquisition and talent sourcing plans for assigned client group based on business needs; evaluate results of talent acquisition strategies to recommend new or adjusted techniques that improve recruitment outcomes in compliance with collective agreements, legal and regulatory requirements, and corporate policies and processes.
- Research talent markets, create talent maps, develop and execute against a plan to engage highly relevant talent for immediate and future roles.
- Create a tailored outreach for engaging talent across multiple channels.
- Participate in special recruitment and sourcing campaigns (e.g. staffing new division) or projects (e.g. implementation or improvements to talent acquisition software/processes).
- Participate in recruitment projects contributing as a team member.