Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
Aspect and Noble are now ALVARIA
From the merger of two leaders in the CX space comes Alvaria. A new global force delivering leading edge customer experience and workforce engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions.
We blend the agility of a start-up mentality with the stability of an established enterprise, challenging the market with renewed thinking and best-of-breed business solutions.
Our goal is to simplify and improve the customer and agent experience. Our complete suite of contact center and workforce optimization solutions helps companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable applications for interaction management, IVR/self-service, chatbots/AI, workforce optimization and more, are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment. Enterprise Account Executive
We hire sales pros who love to compete and win. Our people define who we are...curious, driven, creative, and fun. We love innovation, challenges and empowering our customers to engage seamlessly and efficiently. At Alvaria you'll work with smart and motivated people to make a difference for the companies we serve.
Our sales culture enables those that are business savvy, driven, and passionate about winning in sales to thrive. Our customers are the biggest and most well-known brands on the planet. Our solution-oriented salespeople, dedicated to their success, have an amazing opportunity for career growth and personal achievement at Alvaria.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota through execution of the sales plan
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of both short-term and long-term objectives
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships internally and externally
- Manage and drive your business through the effective use of forecasting and closing skills
- Enterprise field sales experience; prior SaaS, CCaaS or UCaaS preferred
- Ability to translate technology and features into meaningful business solutions
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability
- Proven ability to grow current clients and acquire net-new customers
- Demonstrated history of quota achievement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel to customer sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events (national and/or international).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Alvaria is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.