JOB OFFER: PRODUCT MANAGER G.M. COLLIN
WHO ARE WE?
Recognized for its expertise and sense of innovation in the dermo-cosmetic industry, Laboratoires Dermo-Cosmetik designs, develops and distributes G.M. Collin skin care products. Available in more than 2,000 beauty salons and spas in Canada and the United States and offering hundreds of products for skin care professionals and home care, our company ensures performance and quality for the users of its products.
G.M. Collin/Laboratoires Dermo-Cosmetik is looking for a Product Manager to fill a permanent position (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) at our Ville Saint-Laurent office.
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and executing new product launches and promotions of G.M. COLLIN products. He/she is responsible for managing the entire life cycle of a product, from its design to its distribution, including its manufacture. To do this, he/she coordinates all the players in the chain, whether they are internal departments or external suppliers.
More specifically, the Product Manager's main challenges and responsibilities will be to:
- Define the concept and specifications of new products based on brand needs and company objectives;
- Lead the execution of the marketing plan: communication elements, visual concepts, advertising copy, presentations, POS materials, sales tools, videos, etc;
- Ensure flawless execution of each launch and support of existing products, with the goal of offering a best-in-class product portfolio;
- Collaborate closely with the R&D, purchasing, logistics, quality assurance and sales departments, leading all phases of development from concept to market;
- Follow up on key product development milestones with all stakeholders to ensure that established deadlines are met;
- Define communication strategies and deploy with the Marketing (digital, public relations, social media), Sales and Training teams, the various angles to use according to the target audience;
- Manage the creation of promotional tools (brochures, flyers, etc.) to describe the aspects of the product and promote the benefits of the product to customers;
- Continuously monitor product performance, forecast product evolution and propose development recommendations;
- Create the marketing promotional calendar and coordinate its execution;
- Conduct annual pricing analysis taking into account competitive pricing in Canada and the United States and recommend adjustments;
- Provide active support to the sales and customer service teams by developing support materials and organizing product and brand meetings and training;
- Develop and manage all budgets under his/her responsibility;
- Maintain competitive market intelligence (product trends, competitive analysis, industry segment developments, etc.) and recommend actions;
- Perform all other related tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Requirements and skills for the position of Product Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing;
- Ten years of experience in Marketing;
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Product Manager;
- Bilingual English - French (both written and spoken);
- Excellent writing, content development and editing skills;
- Proven ability to prepare marketing proposals combining creativity, strategy and targeted research;
- Experience in the cosmetics or skin care industry;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment ;
- Proven ability to influence multi-disciplinary teams without having formal authority;
- Excellent project management skills, prioritization, managing multiple tasks simultaneously and time management to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate organizational skills, thoroughness and drive;
- Proficiency in MS Office environment;
What we offer:
- Group insurance plan (medical, dental and travel) with employer participation;
- A virtual health program (doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, EAP);
- RRSP with employer participation;
- Work-life balance;
- Dynamic and inspiring environment;
- Competitively priced products;
- Fitness incentive program;
- Many activities organized throughout the year;
- Ample free parking.
Are you interested in this position? We invite you to submit your application on Indeed or on the G.M. Collin website in the Careers section.