Desjardins values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities by adapting the recruitment process, as needed.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a Senior Consultant - Personalization and Performance, you help develop and update the organization's products and services to meet member/client needs and support business development. You analyze market needs and develop and implement product and service marketing strategies.
You lead planning and development projects, feasibility studies, and complex, innovative strategic interventions. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area.
You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
General Information on the Position
- Lead specialized development projects, initiatives and activities that significantly impact the entire organization
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic marketing projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit's strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze and diagnose major issues. Recommend market development strategies and tactics to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before decision-making bodies
- Represent Desjardins's position when making agreements with external partners and organizations
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work #LI-Hybrid
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
620, boul. René-Lévesque ouest Montréal