Job no: 514792
Work type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Play an integral role in the transformation of our business
- Opportunity to influence and drive business outcomes
- Excellent benefits and career opportunities available
Excellent communicator, client and candidate focussed, innovative, proactive. That's about you. Since 1979, we've been sharing in brilliant moments with our customers and earned the reputation for quality jewellery along the way. We are open, trustworthy and share our knowledge. This is about us. Realise your potential. This is what we can do together!
Join Michael Hill as our Talent Acquisition Partner in our global Talent Acquisition Team. Reporting to our HR Manager Canada, and working from our support office in Mississauga, this role will be responsible for supporting our high performing Retail business.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a trusted source of expertise that drives best practice recruitment solutions, partnering with your business stakeholders to attract and retain quality talent.
You will be the central point of contact for our Retail business across the country whilst also having the opportunity to support Support Office recruitment when required. You will be joining a team where innovative talent acquisition solutions are practiced, supported and valued by our customers.
Your strong business acumen combined with your ability to engage and consult with Mid to Senior level managers and stakeholders across the business will see you succeed in this role.
More About You
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, preferably in an internal volume environment
- Exposure to recruiting a wide range of customer facing and non-customer facing roles
- The ability to promote and build a high-performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest calibre of talent
- Experience and proven success in facilitating searches, market mapping and head hunting in line with role briefs
- Superior relationship and stakeholder management skills - capable of influencing and collaborating with people across all levels of a large, complex, fast moving organisation with constantly shifting priorities
- Delivered and actively contributed to continuous improvement projects and initiatives
More About Us
At Michael Hill we offer:
- Discounts across our full range of brilliant products
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive team
- Commitment to your professional development
- Exposure to global experiences and audiences
This is a unique opportunity in a critical role for our business. You will be joining our team at an exciting time of transformation.
Realise your potential today! - Apply Now
Advertised: 19 May 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time