Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you are passionate about hiring, enjoy collaborating with others, and want to make a difference in global healthcare, we have an opportunity for a talented Recruiter to join our ever-growing Talent Acquisition Team.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will partner with different teams across the company including Research & Development, Infrastructure, Managed Services, IT, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Product, and more to bring them highly qualified and talented individuals to drive business needs.
You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting, and retaining the absolute best candidates who will thrive in our collaborative, fast paced, friendly culture.
If you are a driven and creative individual, who can meet the ongoing recruitment demands of Intelerad, we want to talk to you!
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle; including sourcing, reviewing applications, conducting assessments, conducting initial interviews, scheduling interview for hiring managers, and managing the offer process including background check initiation.
- Provide feedback and coaching to hiring managers on all aspects related to attracting talent, understanding of their needs, planning the integration of new employees, in order to help them build highly performing teams.
- Work in close collaboration with HR business partners in order to align recruitment activities to the HR needs and challenges of their client groups.
- Stay informed about best practices and tools available related to attracting and selecting talent.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for Intelerad and the teams you are hiring!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- 1+ years of directly supporting and managing hiring manager (or client) relationships
- Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Confident communicator! Exceptional communication skills; influencing and presentation skills
- Technical Recruiter experience; experience recruiting for technical/IT roles including developers/engineers within Infrastructure, R&D, SRE, QA/Test, CI/CD, and Product.
- Sales Recruiter experience; experience recruiting Sales team members.
- Experience recruiting within a mergers/acquisitions environment.
- Experience recruiting within a private equity backed company.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/