Dates: ASAP - 6/30/22 with extension (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Full/Part-Time: Full time - 40 hours per week
Job Description :
The ideal candidate will work equally well at the strategic and tactical, the creative and analytical. She or he is an inclusive teammate who communicates well across groups and levels of seniority and can easily adapt to change in this dynamic business environment. You will be an experienced marketer with a solid understanding of channel usage and measurement methodologies and can drive thought leadership, contribute to building marketing moments that align to business objectives and ensure success and excellence in marketing execution. ? You must have a real passion for managing end-to-end marketing programs, proven success in planning and execution, solid project management skills and strong attention to detail. Alongside a positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude to step in at any point to support the team and drive successful outcomes.
Coordinates with Business Groups, Product Marketing, and Business Planning teams to develop impactful go-to-market (GTM) plans, launch activities, customer segmentation, and/or promotional strategies that drive revenue growth and customer engagement. Integrated
Coordinates with product marketing, campaign management, business intelligence, and other teams to develop plans and strategies for marketing campaigns and promotions.
Partners with digital engines and observes industry trends to inform and develop strategy:
Works across boundaries involving all digital channels to develop overall digital channel strategy and studies industry dynamics, identifying potential customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
Build, Manage and Run integrated marketing programs (cross-channel):
Helps identify business and marketing objectives, program recommendation, and develops marketing brief.
Data Driven Decision-Making and Performance Management:
Understands the audience, market, and competitive landscape to deliver differentiated programs by scenario.
Manages end-to-end execution. Coordinates with extended network of partners on the influence approach and the transfer of knowledge.
5+ years of experience in integrated marketing or marketing program management Experience with B2B and/or enterprise technology marketing
- MBA or equivalent experience Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills, with excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to perform well in a team environment and manage multiple deadline-driven projects
- Ability to process a vast amount of information and understand and prioritize competing business needs
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and vendors at all levels to meet business goals
- Proven ability to take direction and input to develop effective and strategies and tactics that will achieve organizational goals
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to get the work done or go the extra mile
- Strong and positive personal work ethic
- Flexible personality and quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency
Our team is passionate, accountable, goal oriented, entrepreneurial, and we work hard to help each other succeed.
Location: Simplicity Consulting,a 24 Seven company,is on the lookout for a Client Success Manager (CSM). The CSM is passionate about client and consultant success and loves growing,building,and cultivating relationships. The ideal candidate's approach is consultative through relationship development,client satisfaction,and growing new opportunities. The CSM is responsible for developing trusted relationships with clients and consultants,and success is measured on business retention,net promoter scores (NPS),relationship health,and revenue growth., Revenue, SK
Job Type: Full-time