We're seeking a motivated and high-energy Graphic/Digital Designer (Production) to work with some of the largest events in the world.
Joining our Design Team, you'll be responsible for applying brand guidelines, requirements, and assets to our Eventbase app platform-helping mobile apps take on the look and feel of each client's brand. Graphic/Digital Designers (Production) are crucial to success at Eventbase, working within our Delivery teams to produce award-winning mobile apps for the largest companies in the world.
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we can only consider candidates who reside in Canada with valid working status and are looking for someone to work Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Eventbase has set the gold standard for live event technology for more than a decade. We power mobile event apps for global brands including Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, Deloitte and Charles Schwab. We also build official mobile apps for massive events including South By Southwest (SXSW) and National Retail Federation Big Show, as well as three Olympic Games. Eventbase has been recognized with more awards than any other event app platform, including being named winner of ?Best Event App? at the Event Technology Awards five times.
We are driven by our mission: to bring people together for the magic of live events, and we're proud that our industry-leading products have been at the heart of exceptional live events around the world since 2009. Millions of attendees across thousands of events have held Eventbase's product in their hand as they walked the conference floor, participated in sessions and interacted with others onsite. Our team has a track record of pioneering breakthrough live event technology, and there are more exciting innovations to come. The event industry is being reinvented in the wake of Covid-19, and Eventbase is uniquely positioned to play a key role in this new world of events. We're moving forward with our vision to shape the future of live event experiences.
Are you ready to join the industry leader in live event technology?
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Producers and Delivery Teams to adapt requirements and apply brand guidelines to mobile apps for client events
- Work hands-on to implement visual design and graphics for iOS and Android platforms, coordinating with mobile developers as necessary
- Promote the use of visual design principles within the company that reinforce accessibility and usability standards (Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design)
- Contribute to the Eventbase Visual Design language through internal and external marketing initiatives
What You Bring
- Degree in Design (Interactive, Graphic, Digital or a related field) preferred
- 1 - 2 years of interaction or graphic design, with experience creating visuals for mobile app interfaces
- Excellent organizational, leadership, teamwork and communication (written / verbal) skills
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge in development environment (Android Studio and XCode) and of front-end web development (HTML5, CSS3) is a huge plus
Why Join the Eventbase Team?
At Eventbase we value trust, respect and authenticity, and believe we are all better together. Joining the Eventbase team means you will enjoy a progressive work environment with some exceptional perks, including the option to go onsite at some of the largest events on the planet. We enjoy ?No Meeting Fridays? and Eventbasers get every second Friday off, so you can have an extra 26 long weekends every year in addition to statutory holidays. We have a $1,250 annual professional development allocation and $1,000 per year to set up your home office. We also offer comprehensive benefits including extended health care from your first day, a $1000 flexible health/wellness spending account, paid parental leave for all new parents, and paid mental health days. And of course we offer competitive market salaries and employee stock options too.
At Eventbase we work hard and smart, and take time to celebrate our wins. We are a ?remote-first? organization, so our team can work from anywhere in Canada. You will never be required to work out of an office if it doesn't work for you.
We're proud of our diverse team: Eventbasers hail from all over the world, with many different backgrounds, cultures and interests. We actively promote women working in technology both internally and by partnering with women in tech organizations externally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national or ethnic origin, gender or gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, veteran status, or disability status.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB