Can work be meaningful? Can it mean more than money, meetings, projects and deadlines? Can companies create positive climate eco-action? Can they do well, and do good? We're staking our business on ?Yes' to every one of those questions.
Carlton One Engagement (carltonone.com) is a B2B technology company that helps make work mean more within employee recognition, sales performance, loyalty, and reward management industries around the world. With over 450 clients, 10 million actively engaged members across 185 countries with an annual growth rate of 40% you will be joining a team with a proven, global track record. Each of our technology products fuel our eco-action mission of funding tree planting around the world. We have already funded 11.7 million trees, and are growing to achieve a goal of 100 million trees every year.
To get to there, we need you here. We need your drive, your curiosity, and your belief that you can help change the world. Today, our Marketing department is looking for a talented Graphic Designer. If this is you, and you share our vision of a more meaningful career, please apply for this opportunity so that we can grow together.
About the Opportunity:
We're seeking a talented and thoughtful Graphic Designer who can demonstrate their love and mastery of print and digital design. You speak DPI, RGB and CMYK. You argue about typography. You are passionate about color hues. You will be an integral resource within the Marketing team but will also support our UX department when needed.
- Produce high quality digital graphics, visually compelling layouts and engaging Powerpoint presentations while maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout all content
- Help develop and produce corporate branded sales and marketing collateral which will include presentations, brochures, newsletters, banner ads, blog posts and other various digital and print materials
- Develop and design presentation templates that are intuitive and user friendly
- Manage and maintain a high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing priorities
- Work closely with the Marketing and UX teams to understand, clarify and shape project requirements, and translate them into technical requirements
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content with other designers and writers
- Directly liaise with various internal stakeholders including C-suite management
- Maintain design assets and documentation
- 4+ years of experience in an agency or in-house marketing/design environment
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design or a related field
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook in both Mac and PC settings
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated ability in design and layout with software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with prototyping applications such as Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma
- Strong online portfolio of print and digital collateral
- Detail oriented with ability to develop work that is polished and ready for client presentation
- Works well under pressure and tight time frames with ability to ensure rapid turn-around on projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to accept constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly explain and defend design solutions
- High level of enthusiasm and patience with ability to work independently and in a team environment
Nice to Have Qualification:
- Knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Motion design experience (Final Cut Pro, After Effects or Premiere)
- RGD designation is an asset
Please include a portfolio link that showcases your design and production expertise with your application.
Here are some additional ?Perks? that we provide:
- Flexibility of remote work, with some in-office meetings
- All employees are eligible to earn Bravo reward points
- Access to our ?Employee Benefits? portal - you can save hundreds of dollars annually
- Proximity to public transit
- Monthly company-wide events, great parties, and trips
How to Apply
If this opportunity looks good to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role directly.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time, please contact us with the ?Help? button in the application.
We will review all applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.