Job Title: Sales Support & Inventory Coordinator
Reporting To: Manager Customer Excellence
Term: Fulltime (On-Site)
The focus of this position is to assist the Sales Force for evaluations and surgeries, and this position reports directly to the Manager Customer Excellence.
This individual must be articulate, energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude and experience in client services within a corporate environment. Must possess good interpersonal skills, combined with an ability to adapt, be flexible and solution oriented, while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with sales force for product inquiries and trial requests.
- Monitor requests on SSRS for assigned territory
- Prepare outbound surgical kits
- Gathering equipment and medical products to ship out to Hospitals
- Accurately order and transact inventory sent to Sales Rep through Oracle
- Understand and implement the different rules for managing the inventory.
- Liaise with Marketing, Customer Service Department and Warehouse to resolve issues
- Liaise with Service technicians and Third party repair dept for equipment testing and repair
- Ensuring in house inventory is correctly stored
- Verify and replenish surgical kits and evaluation equipment upon return
- Track and maintain evaluation inventory
- Billing customers for used inventory as required
- Processing credits whenever required
- Tracking and reconciling of sales reps' field inventory accounts by monitoring the FITS system.
- Responsible for assisting in product launches
- Comprehensive understanding of ConMed Canada's product portfolio
- Responsible for counting inventory on a semi-annual basis
- On Call for trauma cases based on a 3-month cycle
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual English/French an asset
- Oracle system knowledge, preferred
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask is imperative
- Relevant employment experience
- College or university education preferred
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company, operating in 20 countries. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of healthcare. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. CONMED is headquartered in the United States. We operate throughout Canada, with an office in Mississauga, Ontario, as well as 18 additional countries globally. Our international presence includes more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.