One of our enterprise tech client Social Impact team oversees charitable partnerships, cultural campaigns, and sustainability marketing for the gaming business. We also work across the broader team to oversee the cultural moments and campaigns marketing for the organization. We manage strategic charitable partnerships and drive social impact strategy for the gaming organization. This includes working with charities around the world in a compliant manner to both government and internal to business policies.
The team is looking for a strong, driven program manager to drive key operational priorities for the team. A successful program manager would be a fast learner, strong planner, with an exemplary history of collaborations and driving cross-team priorities. Strong verbal and written communication skills specializing in storytelling are a must.
Dates: June 15- June 30, 2023
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Responsibilities include :
- Developing and reviewing internal and external communications, including pitch decks, team newsletters, internal and external presentations, playbooks, and program reporting.
- Maintain and update SharePoint sites on a regular cadence with documentation, stories, and presentations.
- Facilitate best practice sharing amongst global and field teams via a new Teams site (to be designed by business manager).
- Become subject matter expert on charity programming requirements
- drive for XSI.
- Collaborate with and lead weekly v-team across the Gaming business for cultural campaign moments.
- Collaborate and communicate with non-profit partners.
- Craft and oversee cultural campaigns process from start to finish.
- Extraordinary organizational, project-management, critical thinking and communication skills.
- High quality bar and consistent record of successfully facilitating cross-team projects.
- Standout colleague who's willing to pitch in, be flexible, and learn. Seeks continuous feedback.
- Comfortable working with strong personalities who challenge thinking and require data-driven business justification.
- A strong drive for overcoming obstacles and completing tasks.
- Experience working with non-profits and the gaming industry is a plus, but not required.
Location: Simplicity Consulting,a 24 Seven company,is on the lookout for a Client Success Manager (CSM). The CSM is passionate about client and consultant success and loves growing,building,and cultivating relationships. The ideal candidate's approach is consultative through relationship development,client satisfaction,and growing new opportunities. The CSM is responsible for developing trusted relationships with clients and consultants,and success is measured on business retention,net promoter scores (NPS),relationship health,and revenue growth., Revenue, SK
Job Type: Full-time