Knocking is the leading content and commerce company. We find cool brands and tell their stories via our growing portfolio of embedded commerce content in popular TV broadcast and digital mediums, and then sell them via world-class e-commerce.
Our team is easy-going and hails from all over the world-Like to travel (when we're able to), or change up your scenery on a regular basis? Not a problem for us! As long as you've got wifi, we have a WFA culture: Work From Anywhere. We have over 80 employees over 3 continents, and are looking to expand!
Knocking is looking for a scriptwriter to help expand its commerce content and shopping recommendations. We're looking for an experienced writer who wants to help viewers make smarter and more responsible shopping decisions.
Our top priority is informing readers/viewers with fact-based and expert-sourced shopping recommendations. The ideal candidate will be interested in and eager to learn how to best serve readers/viewers through consumer service journalism that is data-driven, easy to understand and compelling. The ideal candidate will also know how to parse out what readers/viewers need to know - and what is just marketing jargon - so they can make a responsible and smart shopping decision.
What you'll do:
- Pitch, report, write and produce shopping content for our shows and digital media
- Create the content on a wide variety of topics, from tech to wellness
- Participate in regular meetings
- Work with the marketing team to help create and promote shoppable content
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in professional writing, whether for the screen, journalism, or creative writing
- A strong command of the English language and the ability to write a compelling story
- Strong observational skills
It'd be great if you:
- Have experience with eCommerce and content marketing
- Play an instrument