Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator, Organic Acquisition will be a key contributor that assists in the growth of our Affiliate, SEO and Partner marketing programs while collaborating closely with our technical, brand, creative, influencer, ambassador, retention and paid acquisition teams. You will produce key reports, analyze data, and surface actionable insights that help drive the business forward cost efficiently.
- You're data-driven and able to analyze trends, create forecasts, and see correlations & patterns to identify areas of opportunity within the business
- You're collaborative and able to build strong relationships with key partners and cross-functional stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills and are able to leverage your expertise to inform and influence your cross-functional partners
- You believe in staying curious and approach opportunities seeking to learn.
- Above all, you're proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Assist with Affiliate, SEO and Partner marketing strategy, planning and tactical execution
- Help drive Affiliate, SEO and Partner program growth using highly developed hard and soft skills
- Utilize analytical skills (along with Excel & reporting tools) to surface actionable insights and drive aggressive YoY growth across
- Affiliate, SEO and Partner marketing programs
- Develop strong 1:1 relationships with existing strategic partners (email, phone) while helping to forge net new and profitable opportunities
- Identify and execute improvements for processes, content, and campaign performance
- Prepare ongoing marketing activity reports and metrics to measure program success
- Execute market research, forecasts and competitive analyses
- Confidently communicate campaign objectives, timelines, deliverables and outcomes to diverse group of stakeholders and departments
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in online marketing
- A genuine passion for digital acquisition marketing
- Affiliate network experience i.e. PepperJam, Impact Radius etc.
- Content SEO and/or Technical SEO skills and experience
- Working knowledge of popular BI tools like Looker, Tableau etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, and HTML
- Bachelor's degree and/or post graduate diploma in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and partner marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel i.e. pivot tables, formulas and shortcuts
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.