Who We Are
Partake Brewing has taken the non-alcoholic craft beer scene by storm and has established ourselves as one of the leading non-alcoholic beer brands in North America. Our vision is to become the brand that makes non-alcoholic consumption not only commonplace but always fun, without question. At Partake, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to connect over a great beer and partake in rewarding social occasions, no matter what the reason is for cutting back on alcohol.
Recently named #28 on The Globe and Mail's Top Growing Companies list, we are growing quickly and building a team of passionate, roll up your sleeves, and enthusiastic people committed to continuing to revolutionize the non-alcoholic industry in North America. If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you!
You're an energized and enthusiastic go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You're a team player who loves to collaborate across departments to make great things happen but you're also agile and work with a sense of urgency. You have a passion for sales, organization and efficiency, market development, relationships across consumers, retailers and distributors and you have a hunger to learn and develop your skills while contributing your talents to a successful, growing organization.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator for an amazing opportunity to play a critical role in the organization and operations of the sales team. The Sales Coordinator's core function is to provide support to the sales team with reporting, documentation, tracking, coordination, planning and analysis. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
What You'll Be Doing
- Sales support - working with sales team to deliver results thru effective inside sales coordination.
- Responsible for administrative support to the sales team
- Support meetings including logistics, presentation development and execution
- Provide new and ongoing action orientated sales reporting
- Accurate weekly reporting to senior team on CRM opportunities, budgets, orders, forecasts.
- Consolidate broad sets of data and info to provide regional and national insights.
- Build and maintain organized sales documentation for effective goal setting and monitoring
- Setup and maintenance of new items and existing items across broad range of retailer, distributor and partner systems
- Work closely with Sales Team Management in forecasting, goal setting, tracking and auditing.
- Work with the team to uncover new opportunities throughout our distribution footprint.
- Assist with preparation for annual distributor ABP Meetings.
- Organize, manage and update all individual account and retail banner profiles including all points of communication for all partners.
- Develop and maintain a shared master calendar of all Key Account/Distributor presentation dates, reset dates, programming, ads, promotional/sampling opportunities etc.
- Effectively communicate all relevant account information to Partake stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage Partake's total performance metrics.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reviews for total national account base including measuring POD's, volume vs. goals, and budgets.
- Track ads, displays, promotional pricing, and execution
- Share monthly gap reports with cross functional teams
- Work closely with VP, Sales director, Regional Sales Managers & distributors to ensure proper inventories.
- Perform all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Represent Partake at various events & meetings that support the company at large.
- Ability to successfully manage and track budgets to support Partake sales team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years in Sales/Marketing/Finance
- Cross functional experience in trade, marketing is preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge of VIP, IRI and/or Nielsen and the ability to analyze statistical data, identify trends and simply convey nuanced and specific relevant information into actionable objectives & goals.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, delivering results and exceeding expectations
- High-energy, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-disciplined, competitive, assertive, and goal-oriented self-starter with the desire to succeed.
- Be able to work independently and also collaboratively with the rest of the sales, marketing and operations teams to accomplish goals.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Have a valid passport and be able to travel both within the USA and Canada.
- Understanding and passion of Non Alc space is preferable
Why join us?
We value each one of our team members, their individual contributions and what they bring to the broader team. We're a small and mighty team and we look for individuals who are curious, collaborative, strive to be better every day and have fun while doing it.
We offer a casual work environment, flexible work hours, vacation, a free ?Partake Day', team building, social events and an entrepreneurial and growing environment.
At Partake, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.