Farm Marketer is a nationally known and well-respected Canadian digital media company providing agriculture content and targeted advertising opportunities for businesses across Canada.
We are looking for a persistent, dedicated and hungry Sales Representative to increase our revenue through cold calling and meeting clients in person as the opportunity arises.
What we need from you:
- Develop rapport with real estate agents and businesses across the country to learn about their current business successes and challenges.
- Display a sincere interest in helping future clients who may want to learn more about our services to improve their business, year after year.
- Be coach-able and comfortable dealing with an array of personalities in a fast-paced phone sales environment.
- Display a strong will for pushing through rejection, overcoming obstacles and solving problems.
- Display incredible hustle as you will be doing over 100+ cold calls a day.
- Be an effective communicator, active listener, and demonstrate the ability to empathize when speaking to prospects over the phone.
- Listen, prioritize and organize information gathered to create responses that will encourage the decision maker that he or she can benefit from our advertising solutions.
- Develop a strong system for organizing leads and following up with your prospects.
As a National Sales Representative for Farm Marketer, you must display a positive, friendly attitude and a willingness to learn. We are seeking sales professionals who are dedicated to consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals. Naturally, you must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additional requirements of the position include:
- Desire and ability to complete business travel as required
- High School diploma; Associates degree, a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience, cold calling experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with CRM a definite asset
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
If this position excites you, please apply to Via Isarta.