Outside Sales Representative - Vancouver - (220641)
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and persistent Outside Sales Representative (OSR) to help us expand our fast-growing business within a defined sales territory. As an OSR, you will be on the front line of the sales cycle and develop a persistent sales strategy that will win more business. We are seeking hunters who love to sell our solutions and find new business, but who also have a passion for providing top level account management.
- Engage in business development activities in a field sales role
- Grow Badger's business with focus on business acquisition and account management
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- Experience in customer support and account management
- Ability to build rapport with client prospects
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Experience in hydrovac, construction, utilities or environmental services industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software preferred
- Proficiency in English required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field preferred
Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check, MVR history and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory references and education verification.
Badger Daylighting, and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd. (TSX:BDGI), is North America's largest provider of non-destructive excavating services. We work for contractors and facility owners in a broad range of infrastructure industries, including energy generation, electricity and natural gas transmission networks, roads and highways, telecommunications, water and sewage treatment and general municipal infrastructure.
Badger offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training, and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before applying.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Job: Sales Representative
Organization: Badger Daylighting LP
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time