Who we are
Tribe Management is part of the Tribe Property Technologies family, along with Gateway Property Management. Together we are the sixth largest strata/condo and rental management company in Canada with offices in downtown Vancouver, Delta, Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops, Calgary and Cambridge.
Our Tribe Management division specializes in strata and rental management services. We are responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of residential & mixed-use properties in our portfolio. Combining our obsession with technology and an unwavering passion for creating vibrant strata communities, we provide community management with heart.
While we operate in a very traditional industry, we are anything but! Our management services team works alongside product, software engineering and marketing teams to provide tech-enabled service solutions to those living in residential communities.
We are a closely-knit team of 200+ talented individuals working out of our modern offices across Canada. We live community, even at work. We are also a canine-friendly office! You may see our furry friends wandering our halls looking for a doggy treat. And lastly, we of course offer health, vision & dental coverage.
Tribe has an immediate opening for a Community Manager [Full time, permanent] to join our team. This role is a great fit for someone who has a keen eye for details, loves deadlines and is always striving to go the extra mile.
Are bold and genuine, with a quirky sense of humor. You have a curious nature that drives you to discover and learn about new things. Above all, you value collaboration and being a part of a team that's bound to become like a second family - your work, Tribe. While your text game is strong, you still prefer old-fashioned communication - think complete sentences, proper grammar, formality where required. You have a love affair with technology and can navigate your way around social media, but at the end of the day, you know that communication and customer service is about professionalism, accuracy and timeliness, not the tool it is delivered by.
We are currently seeking an experienced STRATA-Licensed Community Manager for our Kelowna office. The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide property management services to company clients in compliance with the management agreements in place and within the guidelines of Tribe.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted within the appropriate provincial legislation pertaining to the business of third party property management.
- Support and maintain all company policies and procedures regarding property operations.
- Maintain a current, in depth knowledge of each property within the assigned portfolio.
- Demonstrate strong, fiscally responsible financial management skills in order to meet client expectations.
- Create, manage and/supervise site staff teams and contractors with a view to maximum property performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid Strata Management license along with a track record of excellence and leadership
- Possess the desire to advance and grow their career in our industry through a disciplined progression of responsibilities
- Have 2+ years of experience in strata management.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Comfortable in using web apps
- Working towards an REIC property management designation is considered an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, medical and dental benefits package
- Paid personal time off