Come play a key role in fostering a positive and inclusive culture at Rogers. Our Human Resources department is committed to growing teams across the country that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. We are looking for Human Resource champions committed to improving employee productivity and engagement and who understand the impact of HR in influencing business results.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities, and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows, and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, let's make your possible.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Consider the following opportunity:
Talent Acquisition Advisor (Bilingual)
The role of Talent Acquisition Advisor will focus on the recruitment activities for our call centre positions across our various sites.
He/she will be responsible for the entire recruiting process for the Rogers and Fido brands, specifically the positions at our customer solution centres and in-store positions. The Advisor will work closely with various contact people from the customer groups and in partnership with a number of our human resources professionals. You will bring your leadership and creativity into play to develop and implement various strategies for attracting top talent in the market in order to achieve the Rogers Communications recruitment objectives.
What you will do:
- Build a partnership with internal clients in order to understand their staffing-related business objectives.
- Be actively involved in developing and establishing various talent attraction strategies
- Carry out the entire recruiting process for the positions at our customer solutions centres (call centres)
- Advise the managers throughout the recruitment process, in application evaluating and hiring decisions
- Ensure that internal processes are adhered to as well as the selection tools.
- Proactively build internal and external candidate pools in order to effectively meet operational labour needs (sourcing).
- Contribute to various special tactical and strategic projects with client groups and/or other members of the national talent acquisition team to ensure that Rogers stands out in its methods.
- Promote our brand, form alliances, and represent the company with multiple associations, events, institutions, etc.
- Perform the administrative activities relating to talent acquisition (appointment letters, tracking tables, etc.)
What you bring:
- At least one year of experience in high-volume corporate and/or agency/firm recruiting.
- Expertise in proactive external sourcing
- Good knowledge of the various recruiting tools, assessment and sourcing platforms, (SuccessFactors is an asset)
- Independent, with strong organizational skills, flexible
- Excellent listening, communication and influencing skills
- You are interested in learning, are curious, innovative and looking for action!
Not sure if you should apply for this role? Talk to your Manager or your HR Business Partner.
We've established a set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers - Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Posting Type: Internal and External Candidates Considered
Hiring Manager: Deepti Tivel
Recruiter: Joelle Bacrie
Salary Grade: 4
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract : No Selection
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements : None
Bargaining Unit/Union: NON
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
Referral Bonus Amount: $$0.00
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.