Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500?), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
This role can be fully remote.
Limeade is looking for a Front-end developer to join our team. You'll join a collaborative, cross-functional team and help deliver delightful user experiences built on strong technology. On the web, React is our technology of choice. You'll drive the front-end on one of our dev teams. You'll implement features while following and contributing to best practices our Front-end developers own together. You'll collaborate with other developers and roles in our R&D group, and our Product and Design teams. The ideal candidate wouldn't shy away from diving into the backend code when needed.
- Develop quality, understandable, testable code
- Evaluate requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Contribute to evolving and improving our tech stack
- Be part of our team! Actively collaborate and engage in building a product that helps employees know their company cares.
- The ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3+ years of combined relevant experience with TypeScript, React or a comparable framework
- Experience and/or interest in growing in other parts of the tech stack (.Net/C#, Azure, CosmosDB, Serverless) in modern, cloud-based development
- Communicate effectively and with care
- BS or MS degree in computer science or a related study, or equivalent demonstrated experience
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.