S3 Group Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team at our offices in Swift Current, SK. This is a full-time position starting immediately.
Since 1966, our company has been designing and building specialized equipment, products, and custom components for end-users and other manufacturers around the world. We know that being a great place to work means far more than getting paid. S3 fosters a respectful, teamwork environment where ideas are valued and everyone contributes with significance.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help execute and deliver on the many opportunities for growth that exist for our company. The ideal candidate is a charismatic generalist, with proven project management skills and the versatility to thrive in a broad role that transforms key opportunities into successful business realities. The job requires someone with strong business acumen while also possessing exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. This is great fit for someone looking to roll up their sleeves and play a key role in building a dynamic organization where they can have a positive impact on the team around them.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Review and thoroughly evaluate present business opportunities for successfully growing, enhancing, or supporting the business.
- Serve as a single point of communication and accountability for the execution of the company's development projects
- Manage each business development project at every stage through to completion and successful handoff for integration into the company's operations
- Develop timelines for execution of key business opportunities that include milestones to guide progress and the steps and resources required for successful implementation of each
- Lead the company's acquisition team, manage and coordinate the due diligence process to setup a smooth integration phase for business operations.
- Drive forward new product development through focus groups, market research, analysis of export markets, and consulting experts on impacts and benefits to growers
- Identify and evaluate potential risks before the execution of a project begins to insure that mitigation strategies are in place prior to issues arising
- Ensures that projects remain in-scope and meet budgetary, scheduling, and quality requirements outlined by senior management at inception
- Resolves technical and operational issues as required to ensure the company is able to efficiently capitalize on its most promising opportunities in a timely manner
- Review contracts related to new opportunities and acts as liaison with CEO to resolve any issues impacting the process of executing key project
- Engage in travel as required
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field with an MBA considered an asset
- Minimum of 5 years sales of business development and project management experience
- Strong business acumen built through proven experience in industry
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt within a broad general management role, collaborating with and guiding multiple corporate disciplines when required
- The ability to troubleshoot and research complex business and contract matters
- Excellent relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities, with the ability to effectively communicate with different audiences
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Hands-on experience successfully supporting the evaluation, negotiation, and closing a variety of large and complex business transactions
- Proven confidentiality
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver's license
Did we pique your interest? Then call us at our number (306) 773-0645 or apply online at S3.Prevueaps.com