Requisition ID: 314452
Position Number: 20058194
Posting End Date: May 23, 2022
Site: Seven Oaks General Hospital
Department / Unit: WI Administration
Job Stream: Non-Clinical
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Anticipated Shift: Days;Evenings;Weekends
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We're united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Communications Coordinator leads the marketing efforts of the Wellness Institute by designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create brand awareness, ensure brand consistency, increase customer traffic, build membership and other program sales and maximize ROI on marketing expenditures. Incorporate WI Mission, Vision, Service Standards, NPS (net promoter score), retention and business philosophy into daily activity.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing management experience, social media creation & execution and web site management, all preferably in the health/fitness space.
- Experience with social media marketing and content marketing.
- Experience managing a budget is an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Superior oral, written & data analytical skills.
- Proficiency of business software, Apps and Microsoft Windows/Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.