Gandeeva Therapeutics, Inc. is a rapidly growing precision biotechnology company located in Vancouver, BC, Canada harnessing the power of cryo-EM technology and machine learning to advance drug discovery and development at scale. Gandeeva seeks to achieve transformative societal impact on public health by revolutionizing drug discovery and by lowering the risks of late-stage clinical failures. Our unique and world-leading AI-enabled cryo-EM drug discovery platform combines deep biochemical and structural knowledge of the most important protein sites for targeting with tools to cast precision spotlights that translate this knowledge into better, faster and cheaper treatments for patients.
We are building an interdisciplinary and innovative team with biologists, chemists, microscopists, engineers, software developers and business professionals, who will be working closely together in state-of-the-art facilities that provide a stimulating environment reflecting our inclusive and welcoming culture. Join us on our mission to bring new treatment options to patients by revolutionizing drug discovery!
We are seeking an experienced Director Corporate Communications with substantial experience in developing, all aspects of a corporate communication strategy.
- Provide end-to-end oversight of external and internal communications campaigns, projects and deliverables, including executing communications strategy, writing/editing content and distribution
- Lead the content development of external marketing and communications strategies, including key publications, advertising, e-newsletters, press releases, print material, and other organizational positioning pieces
- Develop and manage the annual communications calendar
- Direct digital communications including web content and social media; remain current on social media trends and relevant platforms
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with Gandeeva's recruitment and business goals
- Ensure brand consistency on social platforms and corporate materials
- Provide event communications requirements for major internal and external events
- Direct and liaise with external vendors such as PR firm on coordinating media relations as required
- Provide investor relations support such as managing the IR calendar, activities and presentation materials as required
- A Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years related experience directing the marketing or communications function in a start up technology, preferably biotechnology environment
- Must have experience managing all types of social media platforms, which includes targeted content creation and ROI generation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong creative writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office and web content management systems skills and experience
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to manage stakeholders and move projects and events to completion on schedule
- Must demonstrate and work to a high level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with formal presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Must be an independent, self starter who is also an excellent team player with the flexibility to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment
Gandeeva Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. A highly competitive compensation package along with comprehensive health benefits will be offered to successful candidates. Come join us in the beautiful city of Vancouver!