Barista is an artisanal micro-roastery founded in Montreal in 2004. Our passion and love for coffee seeps through each of our coffee blends, which we make following the age-old Italian tradition. Barista’s mission is to democratize the world of coffee and bring specialty coffees to the homes of an ever growing number of Quebecers.
Yes, we make coffee (exquisite coffee if we do say so ourselves), but we also make innovative marketing campaigns to promote our products with the help of our dynamic media model and our in-house marketing team. It is the perfect playground for any young professional looking to share their ideas, create content, develop marketing campaigns, and build public relations.
- Participate in the execution of engaging advertising campaigns.
- Write blog articles and optimize them (SEO).
- Add content to the website.
- Help create videos and coordinate video projects.
- Organize photoshoots with photographers for content calendars and other visual projects, and assist the photographer during the photoshoots.
- Coordinate the translation of Barista’s content (blog articles, various projects, etc.).
- Create and oversee new contests (internally and with partners).
- Create a variety of visual content for social media.
- Write newsletters (B2C and B2B).
Run Social Media:
- Make content calendars to be published across all platforms, and create other social media content (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, the blog, etc.)
- Create original content that aligns with the brand.
- Oversee and manage all social media platforms day-to-day.
- Monitor and manage comments received on the website, on social media platforms, and on all other platforms.
- Manage online product reviews.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and good practices, and make recommendations.
- Other related tasks that help to support the marketing department, the Brand Manager, and the Marketing Director.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in communications and/or marketing, or in a related field.
- Knowledge of current trends in digital marketing and social media, as well as the ability to use the tools required to effectively manage online content and social media accounts.
- Autonomy, ability to prioritize, strong sense of initiative, good judgement, and adaptability.
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player mentality.
- Excellent command of English and a good working knowledge of French.
- Eager to drink the best coffee in town, work with an inspired team, and bring a positive attitude to work every day!