Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator that will support the execution of Kt by Knix's go-to-market strategy for new products, and help champion our existing product suite. Kt was created as the little sister brand to Knix to help young teens be the boss of their periods and has been featured in InStyle, Fast Company, Brit
- Co. and Teen Vogue.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the successful candidate will have excellent project management skills, strong critical thinking skills, and have a keen interest in brand marketing and strategy.
- You're a first principle thinker and creative problem solver. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities and possibilities.
- You're a self-starter and thrive in ambiguity. You are nimble, have a bias for action, and can create solutions in a fast-paced organization.
- You're an excellent project manager who never misses a crucial detail. You love to create documentation and workback schedules to ensure timelines are met.
- You're an effective communicator who knows how to bring cross-functional teams together to achieve a successful outcome.
- You're ambitious and results driven. You master the right balance between perfection and fast execution to deliver overarching business goals.
- Above all, you're proactive, positive and inspired by Kt by Knix and our mission!
- Develop launch briefs for new products and brand initiatives on Kt.
- Own day-to-day operations and execution of all product launches and brand initiatives on Kt.
- Drive successful product marketing efforts through collaboration with the Growth, Retention, and Content teams.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Design, Planning & Operations, E-comm, and Customer Experience teams to ensure successful and cohesive execution.
- Manage all communications and provide clear feedback to stakeholders to ensure projects are on time and assets are meeting brand guidelines and brief expectations.
- Create documentation, build workback schedules, and ensure timelines are met.
- Support Brand Manager with data pulls and report analysis.
- Opportunity to expand scope to support key brand initiatives beyond product launches.
- 1-2 years of product marketing and/or project management experience with a DTC or an ecommerce brand, particularly in the CPG, Beauty or Apparel space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and no-task-too-small mentality
- Ability to run multiple tasks and projects with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly independent and not afraid of taking responsibility
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Google Drive is a must, familiarity with project management tools such as Asana is a big bonus.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.