WHY CHOOSE LANCTÔT?
Since 1953, Lanctôt Ltée has been a Canadian family business specializing in the distribution and production of high-end products and brands in 7 industries: Skiing, Cycling, Golf, Outerwear, Team Sports, Fashion and Optic.
- Group insurances after 3 months
- A generous employee purchase program for all our brands
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Access to an onsite Gym
- Hybrid work organization
- Proximity to public transportation and Free parking
- Not to brag, but our team is simply amazing!
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
As a marketing specialist, you will get the chance to collaborate actively with our apparel divisions for all our golf wear, outerwear, and fashion brands. As part of your role, you will participate in the development of the marketing strategy with the product manages, and you’ll be responsible for its execution.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for golf wear, outerwear, and fashion divisions.
- Participate in the business development strategy for US.
- Participate in marketing budget planning and lead the management of the budget.
- Support the sales team by developing and producing promotional material: catalogs, email blasts, sales tools, POP, event material, digital assets, etc.
- Support in the development and execution of regional and national plans for events and promotions, online and in stores.
- Support the sales rep. team with the key account marketing and events initiatives.
- Manage and update all web and social media content.
- Prepare a yearly brief for each of our major brands.
- Responsible for the media relations, including the writing and diffusion of press releases and product information.
- Coordinate the production of email campaigns and retailers’ communications.
- Organize and participate in events and trade shows, etc.
- Manage the brand ambassadors, product flow, ambassadors, and VIP programs.
QUALITIES OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and a relevant degree
- Knowledge of the sportswear industry (a definite asset)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using reporting tools
- Knowledge of marketing communication tools (Facebook Business Suite, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Comfortable qui Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suit
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual English/French