We pride ourselves in achieving exceptional results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the superior science of hotel management with the art and professionalism of hospitality. Are you seeking a successful company to grow with? Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Coordinator person to join our team. This unique individual must possess excellent organization and communication skills in customer relations, Sales Coordinators provide administrative assistance and support to sales managers.
- Applicants must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly. They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle everyday situations quickly and effectively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a definite asset.
- Considerable Sales & Hospitality Background
- Office Administration Background
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Self-motivated and creative in problem solving.
- Detail orientated and be able to work within deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Building and maintaining existing relationships.
- Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners and contacts.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to Hotel/Chain Operations.
- Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
- Sales and Administrative support to the Sales Team, assisting in all aspects of the sales process.
- Client file management
- In-house/off-site sales calls.
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Responsible for over-seeing all aspects of Group contracts and Group management.
- Create and organize group files, sharing information to the different hotel departments.
- Follow up guests experience before, during and after stay.
- Maintenance of Calendar of Events and Corporate Client tracking.
- Attend industry events and trade shows.
- A minimum of two years hotel sales experience
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management would be an asset.
- Commitment to exceeding guest expectations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Maximizer.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.