Who we are?
At Cascadia Metals, we have never wavered from the original drive that has founded our business. Our success is rooted from the continued commitment of our owners and can be seen through the rapid growth of our organization. We invest not only in land and machinery, but also in our people...our employees. Still strong and unrelenting, we will continue to become more efficient and progressive in our thoughts moving forward. Through our optimistic view of the future, we believe there will always be room for creative, innovative distribution in the future.
Who We're Looking For?
Cascadia Metals is currently accepting resumes for the position of Inside Sales Rep.
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We are looking for a driven team member, who shares our curiosity, values, and championship mindset.
- A good instinct for sales and building relationships with customers
- Results-oriented, driven, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with strong ability to track, manage, and follow through on details
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Full cycle customer service including receiving and accurately processing orders
- Answering questions and following up with customers
- Analyze and resolve customer complaints
- Assisting in developing project bids
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Developing new and existing relationships with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- A Post-Secondary degree is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience.
Why Work for Us?
We believe in work that stays at work by offering our employees a work-life balance along with exceptional benefits.
- Company paid benefits package, including Extended Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision
- Taxable Spending Account
- Up to 6 personal days
- 4% RRSP matching program after 3 months
- the proper equipment to allow you to succeed in your job
- an opportunity to grow with a progressive company