The mission of the Campaign Department is to make Aritzia famous and loved through world-class marketing campaigns.
Aritzia is growing, and our Marketing Campaign team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for the strategy, development, and go to market management of marketing campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in ideating and formulating product campaigns, lead briefing to our Creative teams, and ensuring a consistent and brand propelling story is delivered to our current and potential customers. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Director, Campaign - Product. you will lead the team to:
- Establish the strategic approach we take for each product campaign
- Lead campaigns that promote Aritzia's product priorities
- Ensure all product campaigns are brought to life as intended
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Director, Campaign - Product has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in the retail and marketing industry, with a deep understanding of trend and a focus on customer-centric approaches
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.