Areas of Interest
North York - Ontario - Canada
Would you like to work at the largest commercial real estate brokerage in the world and a top Fortune 500 company? Do you want to gain industry knowledge while working on a high-performing team alongside the industry's best talent? If so, we want to hear from you!
Few companies are as dynamic as CBRE. Few industries are more exciting than commercial real estate. If you are looking to make an impact, have fun and build your career, this is the opportunity for you!
Be a part of the industry that shapes our cities and our lives.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen eye for design and layout.
- Well-organized and resourceful.
- Thrives on detailed-oriented work and has stellar time management skills.
- Self-motivated individual who collaborates effectively in team settings.
- Creative and eager to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Proactive and able to be flexible as work priorities change.
- Possesses a growth mindset.
- Analytical thinker with excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
CBRE is actively seeking a creative and dynamic individual to provide support to the Marketing team.
Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork. Requires working knowledge of graphic-design software. May contact in-house or outside vendors to verify print specifications.
Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
Generates websites, brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, proposals, presentations and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
Confers with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design.
Maintains local website, such as the layout of cbre.com/Navigator page in Content Management Systems (CMS), by creating and updating various profiles including professional, team and property profiles.
May provide estimates on all print and web marketing material.
Works with vendors to estimate marketing projects and oversee production.
May investigate, compare and recommend local suppliers of marketing production services, including typography, paper and printing.
Maintains CBRE brand, product, office, and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
Works on additional special marketing projects.
Organizes and maintains filing system, file correspondence and other records.
Other duties may be assigned.
What we'd like to see
- 1-2 years' experience providing graphic design and/or marketing support, preferably in a sales or marketing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet research and Web Publishing skills.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Fundamental knowledge of print and web publishing and graphic design principles.
- Intermediate skills with web design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver will be considered an asset.
- Basic project management skills
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities
What's in it for you?
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Work in a high-energy, collaborative environment with supportive teammates while reaching your highest potential.
Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with our modern, Well-Certified Offices proven to maximize employee wellness. We believe our working spaces should allow everyone to feel comfortable, productive, and inspired.
Because when people feel inspired, great work is accomplished.
Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE. We look forward to hearing from you!
CBRE is committed to being an organization that celebrates diversity as a strength, where people have access to equitable opportunities and management fosters inclusion. Employees have the freedom to be authentic and are empowered at work.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.