Labelink has been recognized as a leader in the Canadian label and flexible packaging industry. Our primary mission is to provide fast service, top quality product and exceptional service to our customers. We are seeking a Sales Representative in Toronto, Ontario.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Representative is to sell and promote Labelink's products to new and existing customers and to develop and maintain long-term relationships. The Sales Representative must grow the business with a solid understanding of Labelinks' strategy and mission, its market, its production processes and its products. The right candidate must be a relationship expert externally and internally.
- Manage territory, drive sales growth through existing and new customers
- Develop business plans for major accounts that align with the company's growth strategy.
- Document and customize customer procedures in the internal ERP system to optimize work processes and understanding of specifications.
- Identify and understand customer needs by providing the best technical and cost solutions.
- Understand the cost / margin model of the company to negotiate win-win and effective agreements for all parties.
- Participate in the resolution of customer complaints by collaborating with the quality department to
- determine the cause and develop constructive solutions to avoid non- conformities
- Experience in the packaging industry
- Knowledge in printing industry is an asset
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Sound decision-making, organization and planning skills, including business plan development.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with all internal departments and customers.
- Direction of leadership: proactivity and autonomy to make decisions.
- Sense of customer service and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop and maintain excellent business relationships.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
If you possess the above and are energetic, persistent and have a passion for success, you may forward your resume via Isarta .
Base salary plus commission
Medical and dental insurance
Long term disability
Opportunities for learning industry and products