This position is 100% remote so you can work anywhere in the world, although we are an immigration company, so if you'd like to move to Canada we can make that happen!
Immigrate is a software company automating and streamlining the Canadian immigration industry. It is a marketplace which allows companies and individuals to find Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants to help with a wide variety of immigration application processing by streamlining and automating the immigration application process.
Our goal is to help make Canadian immigration a one click process for all of our clients. Immigrate uses an online web portal to perform all aspects of the Canadian immigration process.
Our headquarters is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and we're a fast growing company that has been doubling in size and revenue since 2018.
Immigrate might be right for you if you are interested in working with a dynamic team of people from all over the world. We are very culturally diverse and have a strong female presence. We are looking for people who want to work for a company that loves helping others.
- LIFECYCLE MARKETING MANAGER
Position: Full time
In this role, you will lay the groundwork for all performance and lifecycle programs at Immigrate. You will create and execute acquisition plans, manage current and new campaigns, and continually test and analyze the performance of our growth marketing programs in existing and new channels to reach potential applicants.
The successful candidate will own the ongoing optimization of our B2C funnel; with core accountabilities of managing a budget, owning paid media planning and buying (including Adwords and paid social), and being the key stakeholder in leading website optimization initiatives and lifecycle programs. Although this is an individual contributor role out of the gate, we are looking for someone with great leadership qualities who can manage agency partners, and eventually build a team!
- Own and optimize demand/acquisition through performance channels (Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Targeting, Retargeting, and Paid Media)
- Forecast, analyze, measure and report the impact of performance marketing activities on demand, revenue and ROAS
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Continuously evaluate and optimize the customer funnel to increase leads, decrease churn, and lower CAC
- Design, develop and execute a range of email marketing strategies
- lifecycle automation initiatives to engage, nurture and convert prospects, as well as increase CLTV through segmentation
- Manage regular analytics, dashboards, and reporting; effectively communicating performance, wins, challenges and learnings from lead acquisition strategies
This job is for you if you:
- Have 5+ years of digital/performance marketing experience (bonus points if it's been in a startup)
- Have proven digital strategy skills, including integrated marketing program design and campaign measurement/analytics
- Are tech-savvy with expertise utilizing marketing technology such as CRMs and email marketing systems, as well as metrics/reporting software such as Google Analytics
- Are an analytical thinker who understands how micro-conversions work together to deliver on the broader marketing KPI targets
- Are skilled at optimizing websites for SEO (metatags, keywords etc.)
- Have a history of applying iterative methodologies to test and learn, optimize channel mix, and consistently improve ROAS
- Thrive in a startup environment where all teams are agile and ongoing reprioritization is required