Brandt is seeking three (3) used equipment marketing specialists for our Marketing team in Regina. This role will report to the Manager of Used Equipment Marketing and will be responsible for Construction, Forestry, Material Handling, Truck & Trailer and Agriculture divisions.
This position is responsible the marketing of used equipment inventory online and through our advertising partners. They will also involve business intelligence tasks such as creating reports to gain insights to improve the strategy of used equipment sales and marketing. In this position, you will work with several members of the marketing and advertising teams, as well as accounting, inventory, and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain used equipment inventory:
- Maintain used inventory applications and websites daily - add/change/remove in a timely manner.
- Maintain all listing details - features, conditions, pricing - to adhere to marketing standards.
- Work with sales teams from our retail branches to source suitable pictures for marketing purposes.
- Work with sales and inventory groups to report on and maintain accurate pricing for the market.
Marketing of used equipment:
- Coordinate daily listing syndications to third-party websites, Kijiji, and industry publications.
- Provide information to others in Digital Marketing to create used equipment email campaigns and to promote units on social media and online platforms such as Google.
- Provide information to advertising partners for placement of used equipment print and digital ads.Source relevant external websites worldwide to advertise Brandt's used equipment inventory.
- Maintain reporting of outstanding used equipment inventory and age of inventory to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Branding and Marketing teams to develop and manage advertising plans and campaigns for your Brandt divisions.
- Work with Media Planner to determine best tactical application for messaging to reach target audiences.
- Act as the primary liaison within the marketing team representing used equipment for your specified divisions.
- Initiate and implement tactical activities, including writing briefs and communications plans to creative and digital teams when applicable.
- Ensure progressive stages of an advertising strategy are planned and approved with adequate time, budget and margin for successful completion.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in relation to internal team capacities and project deliverables.
- Conduct meetings to present advertising recommendations to various stakeholders.
- Review, evaluate, and report on advertising performance.
- Monitor and report on project statuses to various stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain necessary records, including initiating paperwork for all jobs.
- Engage in project management duties.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal clients and external vendors.
Digital Platform Development:
- Contribute to used equipment system development projects as required.
- Stay up to date on relevant marketing & advertising trends and recommend new ideas when necessary.
- Provide training and assistance to sales teams on internal database systems for used equipment inventory.
- Maintain users and access levels for internal tools - MFPRO.
- Demonstrated communication, organization, collaboration, time management and project management skills is required.
- Experience marketing, advertising, or selling used equipment is preferred.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time, while staying organized and maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong listening, negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with construction, forestry, compact construction, material handling, utility trailer, on-highway trucks, agriculture, or similar machinery is preferred.
- Experience working with marketing systems such as Kentico, Mailchimp, or Hootsuite is preferred.
- Experience working with creative teams - graphic designers, multimedia teams, copywriters, etc. is preferred.
- Experience with professional client relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education (preferable in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Engagement) is preferred but not required.