Posted: Tuesday May 10, 2022 Close Date: Thursday May 19, 2022 Posting ID: JP#011-2022
Unit Administrative Assistant
The Agency currently has a permanent full-time Unit Administrative Assistant position available.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support services to various staff/teams of the Agency
- Creates manuals, electronic tracking files, hard copy, and electronic record keeping/filing
- Data entry, tracking, reporting duties, program/training registration, preparation, and distribution of documents
- Arranges and schedules meetings
- Provides general information on the Agency/Agency programs to clients, workers, and general public
- College diploma preferred; secondary school diploma combined with relevant experience
- Experience performing administrative and/or reception functions preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work closely within a team is essential
- Displays excellent communication skills and professionalism when encountering or working with guests, service users, vendors, and co-workers, combined with the ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure
$46,533.94 to $56,234.78 per annum
Office and Clerical - Grade 5
Article 15.07 will apply to internal applicants
Family & Children's Services of the Waterloo Region is committed to diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from qualified individuals with varied backgrounds.
Interested internal applicants are invited to submit a resume via Isarta, no later than 4:00pm on May 19, 2022, quoting posting #011-2022.
Interested external applicants are invited to submit a resume via Isarta, no later than 4:00 pm on May 19, 2022, quoting posting #011-2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.