Forge Performance Group is a Recruitment & Talent Management solutions team located in Calgary, AB. We are dedicated to connecting our clients with highly skilled professionals well-matched to their unique hiring needs, culture, and goals. This opportunity is posted on behalf of our clients PrinterWorks West Inc.
Business Development Sales Representative
PrinterWorks West Inc. is a local Alberta company that provides Managed Print Services and workflow & security solutions to both local and national companies. We have the highest service and sales accreditations from HP, Canon, and Lexmark. Our focus and vendor-agnostic approach allows us to deliver the best solution and experience for our customers. As a result of our manufacturer relationships and our focus on printing and copying solutions, we can offer competitive pricing on printers and copiers and the associated supplies.
We are a fast-paced company that has a ?Get 'er done? attitude which links our desire to achieve our 5 core values.
Dynamic culture ·
The successful candidate will come with 1-3 years of industry experience and the drive to seek out new business while still providing excellent customer service to our existing clients.
- Achieve annual sales targets from current and new customers
- Meet or exceed the New MPS (Managed Print Services) monthly target
- Meet or exceed the ?MPS Contract? goal
- Meet or exceed the Hardware monthly target
- Meet or exceed the Software monthly target
- Meet or exceed the Professional Services monthly target (Include these services as an option in 100% of our quotes, SOW, and contracts)
- Sales targets are based on monthly performance and industry standards.
- Promote and sell MPS programs, hardware, software, and service offerings through daily prospecting
- Develop both short and long-term strategies to suit business requirements of the accounts you serve
- Successfully maintain the agreed to level of activities to drive the business results
- Constant and accurate use of the CRM system.
- To exceed the client's expectation through excellent customer service
- 1-3 years industry experience
Printerworks West Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.