By joining Reliance as a Home Comfort Advisor you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
This is a 100% commission role. Compensation is completely based on performance.
This is an entrepreneurial sales person's dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products by appointment within the residential market segment, a great product/service offering, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers for everything you'll need to complete the sale - training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
What will you do?
- Present/sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Updating and working on CRM Platform What do we offer?
- A generous compensation plan - top performers earn over $200,000
- Paid Training includes an intensive 4 weeks course on our sales process, products and ride-along with successful sales and technical team members
- Vast majority of appointments / leads provided by the Company (some self-generation is required) What do you bring?
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years' experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience by providing a thorough, informative presentation that distinguishes us from our competition
- Commit to skill development through weekly practice/coaching sessions that are customized to improve their current skill set
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments (when the customers want to meet us)
- Must have reliable transportation and Class 5 drivers license Why Reliance?
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection