Technical Marketing Specialist for Network Communication
- Concord ON, Canada
Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform ?That sounds interesting!? into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018, Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
As the Technical Marketing Specialist for global Industrial Network solutions, you will be responsible for creating customer focused marketing assets. Understanding and addressing the customer's technical needs along their discovery journey will be an asset for success.
B2B responsibilities in Digital Communication and Power (DCP) Portfolio: Ruggedcom
- Scalance product lines. This includes industrial communication and networking product lines, covering switching, routing and software for industrial and rugged environments.
- Digital Sales Tools
- Intelligently integrate products into the global sales tools to boost customer visibility (i.e., TIA Selection Tool)
- Develop a system for quick and adept product recommendations
- Collaborate and drive cross-functional development team of engineers, sales, and developers
- Present new functionalities to global sales team (external and internal)
- Bringing customer important technical data into a transportable and shareable platform
- Connection into larger tools
- Anticipation for future trends and their practical role out in digital wave of marketing
- Participate in the evolution of Digital backbone for Siemens business
- Document and highlight established customer valued solutions
- Generate customer interest in new and trending technologies
- Regular business travel not foreseen
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's degree preferred, Communication Technologies or "Business Development" with an international focus
- 3+ years marketing or sales experience in a similar environment is essential
- Entrepreneur spirit with integrity and strong planning and execution skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Marketing Data Systems / Tools preferred, affinity to handling larger data sets, lists and Excel an asset
- Customer and quality focused; able to influence and build relationships at executive levels of an organization
- Creative Go-To-Market development and implementation strategist
- Strong understanding of the sales process within industrial markets
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation skills
- Experience with utility, transportation and/or process control systems
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited - RuggedCom
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.