Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are currently seeking a Manager, Communications to join the Teva Canada team!
This is a hybrid role, based in Scarborough Ontario.
The Manager, Communications is a communications and marketing generalist who supports a range of internal and external communications programs and channels. Partners with all levels across Teva North America and Global teams to develop inspiring, informative and engaging communications that support Teva's brand, corporate reputation and increase employee engagement in Canada. Plan and support the strategy & development of marketing and communications materials that effectively represents products, programs and positioning to stakeholders. Define a communication plan aligned with the strategic plan of the organization; identify opportunities for internal and external communications. As this position is tethered to the office of the Canadian GM and Executive Management, a high-level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is critical.
Tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop and implement internal and external marketing & communication strategies
- Create communication assets & coordinate activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and contribute with content development and planning for social media channels, intranet and website
- Support creation and development of marketing assets related to generic products and programs
- Deploy communications and content on various platforms, including social media
- Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related discipline. Preferred: Post graduate degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years of successful & relevant experience with internal and external corporate communications within a PR Agency or pharma/biotech industry Preferred: 5+ years of successful & relevant experience with internal and external corporate communications and marketing within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience creating impactful, engaging content (written, visual, social, etc.)
- Social media content and management experience
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Excellent English language communication skills (oral and written). Preferred: Bilingual English/French. (
- Comprehensive understanding of the Canadian pharmaceutical industry and its' relevant stakeholders
- Understanding of regulatory environment and related requirements and practices within pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Detail oriented, strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-starting and proactive, exhibits sound judgement, positive interpersonal skills
Senior Director, Marketing & Market Access
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.