Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: No
Hybrid Work: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world's leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
The role will be working hybrid (a blend of onsite and remote work). Our Hybrid Work Model supports our goal of driving a high performing and flexible organization while embracing flexibility of when and where we work, delivering high quality outcomes, maximizing opportunities for collaboration, and ensuring a fair and consistent approach to all employees irrespective of work location.
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Staff Product Marketing Specialist to join our global marketing team to to establish our leadership position and expand the timing business in the industrial market. You will have the opportunity to be involved with driving the strategy of our timing business working closely with sales to secure design-ins with industrial customers. You will also be responsible for the channel go to market strategy providing training, creating and managing content on the Website related to the industrial market segment. Your work will have significant impact on customer acquisition and channel strategy and will contribute to our revenue growth targets.
- Drive TPD Mass Market strategy in the Americas and Europe, demand creation and all tactical product marketing functions for targeted set of timing products for industrial market.
- Take ownership of engagements with select industrial and tier 2/3 accounts in other markets, supporting and driving activity with sales/FAE supporting those accounts
- Drive design wins to meet revenue commitments and manage day to day pricing quotes for regional customers
- Work with sales and applications engineers to generate winning technical proposals by comprehending the true needs of customers and segments.
- Participate in product strategy and influence roadmap discussions with customer feedback
- Contribute to development of the annual strategic plan
- Contribute to marketing collateral (promotional and training) and content the web for industrial segment
- Provide ongoing training/enablement materials to the field (sales/FAEs and distribution channel)
- BSEE (or equivalent) required, MS/MBA preferred
- 8 to 10+ years industry experience in semiconductor industry with high exposure to silicon timing
- Familiar basics of clock/PLL, and signal integrity
- Team player, organized, disciplined, persistent, motivated and coachable
- Excellent skills in customer interaction and negotiation, results driven, team player
- Takes ownership with a high level of integrity
- Must possess business acumen and excellent writing and presentation skills
- Develop relationships internally and collaborate with other Business Units
- Able travel up to 25%
Renesas Electronics Canada is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, creed or religion, age, sex (including gender and pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital or civil status, same-sex partnership status, family status, disability and any other characteristic protected by law. Renesas is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.#LI-ED1