Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 80+ branches.
Responsible for generating profitable sales of company products to current and potential customers. Using electronic marketing materials and through outbound telephone communication, create new value-added business and sales opportunities with customer focused approach.Responsibilities :
- Initiate customer calls and communication daily to drive increased sales in assigned accounts. Make a target amount of cold calls, prospecting calls and online communication tools on a daily basis to achieve established activity quota.
- Probe assigned accounts for new item sales opportunities. Identifies and acts on opportunities for selling add-on and new products.
- Use proven sales methods and innovative approaches to meet targets, create growth, while prioritizing sales opportunities
- Assist in the development of new business by partnering and communicating with Field Sales. Conduct Webex training and in person demonstration when necessary.
- Retrieve, verify and update customer profile information through Salesforce.com and Internal systems. Obtain information on new customer accounts including credit qualification and account profile information.
- Drive profitable pricing of products in the system. Determine pricing for new items by reviewing customer history and comparing to ?like items? already in the systems
- Work with all departments within Veritiv Canada including National Accounts, Credit/Receivables, Operations and Inventory Management to streamline customer interactions with Veritiv
- Co-ordinate and support RFP responses where feasible
- Travel up to 15% within the province Qualifications:
Experience and Education
- Education: Post-Secondary Education
- Certification Requirements: None
- Experience: 1-3 years Business Experience
- Pricing decision making on Field Level accounts
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting environment in which to work, learn, and grow professionally. We are excited to continue to invite talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. As a family-owned and operated company, we value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.