Founded in 1987, Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) is a peer-to-peer business network of more than 15,000 entrepreneurs in more than 209 chapters and 62 countries. EO's core values are common pillars across regions helping members to learn and grow together, be bold, trust and respect their peers, and have fun. EO's international staff collaborates successfully across cultures. Getting to know members and staff from around the world and a generous professional development allowance are frequently cited as among the most popular benefits of working at EO.
The Business Development Project Manager is a position with our EO Canada Region. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who exhibits strong coordination and communication skills, is a creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail who can work independently from home.
The successful candidate will have a special interest in working in the non-profit sector; have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong understanding of working with entrepreneurs in a professional manner.
This is a full-time, contract position and will run from May 2022 to September 2023.
This person must reside in Canada.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and coordinates the lead gen project using the regional CRM platform (SharpSpring), facilitating workflow builds, tracking prospect leads and following up and supporting chapters in converting leads
- Facilitates and leads the strategies for workflow builds and coordinates these initiatives with the national and local priorities
- Manages a team of three contractors working on the lead gen efforts in SharpSpring
- Manages chapter and regional support requests for automation builds within SharpSpring
- Tracks and shares bi-monthly lead gen update - progress report, challenges, lessons learned with regional leadership
- Manages the virtual Test Drives Series, facilitates event, tracks attendance and follows up on conversion of prospects who attend event
- Coordinates the national sales audit project, setting up interviews, focus groups and documenting findings on Samepage
- Creates a detailed work plan for each project on Samepage that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Oversees regional website management, content creation and updates
- Coordinates the marketing and promotion of regional and global events to increase lead nurturing
- Compiles and executes regional newsletters via Sharpspring
- Coordinates and manages the digital marketing campaigns via Google Ads, LinkedIn & FB
- Increases social media presence for the region by overseeing social media calendar & strategy
- Supports translations initiatives (French & English)
- Ensures proper representation of the EO brand in local chapters
- Occasionally leads ad-hoc projects affecting the entire region (Presidents' Meeting, GLC & other special events)
- Provides regular project updates to the regional director and regional council
- Supports regional director with the logistic and communication of several regional council initiatives
- Performs other duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- University degree with 2-4 years of professional experience coordinating small to medium size projects or 6+ years experience working on lead generation/sales pipeline projects
- Excellent project management skills, including prioritization, process improvements, KPI tracking and cross-functional communication
- Ability to take charge and move project timeline forward and manage project scope creep
- Knowledge of website management and ability to coordinate website updates
- Flexible, resilient and has ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an environment of changing priorities
- Can/will-do attitude, diligence, creativity with a high level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work well under pressure and enjoys a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and is a strong conceptual thinker
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong writing skills in English and the ability to proof read and review published content
- Excellent customer service skills and strong administrative skills
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce, Hub Spot, Infustionsoft, and Sharpspring etc. - SharpSpring preferred
- Knowledge of online collaboration tools such as Samepage, Slack, Basecamp, Teamwork etc.
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in hosting online conference calls and virtual meetings via Zoom
- Knowledge of Marketing, PR and Social Media
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact, diplomacy and poise
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team
- Event management background considered an asset
- Promotes cultural competency and global awareness
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
- Ability to travel within Canada maybe required
- Must live in Canada