Vancouver, BC, Canada or St. John's, NL, Canada preferred / Open to remote candidates
JUDI.AI has a unique story - having started inside another successful Canadian startup called Lendified. Lendified's mission is to provide fast and affordable loans to small businesses that are unable to secure bank financing by leveraging cutting-edge technology and data science. The intellectual property collected was used to create JUDI.AI, which now provides credit decisioning software to small businesses. JUDI.AI was born three years ago, and now works with a range of leading Canadian small business lenders. JUDI.AI's platform has now decided on over $1 billion worth of small business loan applications.
At JUDI we are building a best-in-class software platform underpinned by robust data science and cutting-edge machine learning techniques. Our platform continues to evolve rapidly, and we have a broad vision to move from credit decisioning to credit monitoring to the data-driven identification of high-value revenue growth opportunities for our clients.
JUDI.AI is home to entrepreneurs - a collection of bankers, financial analysts, software developers, technologists, and salespeople. We are also home to a collaborative group of musicians, skiers, runners, kite boarders, sailors and yogis.
What you will do
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Marketing. As a part of a key strategic initiative to increase market share in the United States, we see compelling content as both the fuel and a potential differentiator. You'll own and execute our content program from end to end. You'll augment existing go-to-market activities, including outbound, events and partnerships, to engage, educate and nurture our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and target accounts into sales-ready leads and qualified pipeline.
Your primary responsibilities
- Help define and shape our content strategy, including objectives, target audiences, themes, topics, distribution channels and success criteria/OKRs
- Manage a cross-functional process to capture content ideas and priorities
- Publish and manage a content calendar
- Work with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to capture raw content
- Develop content into final formats (primarily blog and video)
- Package content to align with distribution channels
- Distribute content via key channels (website, social media, email, paid ads, content syndication, 1:1 outreach)
- Create an email nurturing/newsletter program, in collaboration with our Business Development, Sales and Partnership teams
- Support the execution of one-off webinars and other virtual events, as needed
- Collaborate with our Partnerships team to understand and support their content needs
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team on client content (announcements, member stories, case studies)
- Identify, manage and execute speaking slot submissions
- Identify, manage and execute award submissions
- Own the JUDI.AI website
- Own JUDI.AI's social media channels
- Collaborate with our graphic design contractor on any design needs
- Collaborate with our digital marketing contractor on SEO, Google Ads and other paid ad opportunities
- Help shape and optimize sales and marketing tech stack (Salesforce, HubSpot, Leadfeeder, WordPress, ZoomInfo)
- Ongoing reporting
- Collaborate on marketing/sales operations initiatives, including process improvements, lead handoffs, tech integrations, etc.
- Coordinate with event, partnership and outbound activities to ensure alignment
Your qualifications and ideal attributes
- Exceptional written communication skills, with the ability to articulate relevant information in a simple and compelling way
- Comfortable working with executives and other Subject Matter Experts to capture content
- Ability to operate independently and in collaboration with others, seamlessly moving between strategy and execution
- Ability to connect the dots between your activities and company goals with an organized, structured approach
- Ability to work through ambiguity to ?figure it out? and help build processes in a fast-moving startup environment
- A fun-loving, easygoing temperament
It's a bonus if you have...
Experience with technology solutions for small businesses
Related content marketing or inbound marketing certifications
We welcome everyone to apply
At JUDI.AI, we celebrate everyone and their individual identities. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all of our work. They are central to our mission and to our impact. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing-and increasingly diverse-world.