Standing out among the hundreds of early stage VC firms is hard, but it's necessary in order to invest in the best and most promising SaaS startups. That's where you come in.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team of authentic, ambitious, smart, nice people. You'll be walking into a top-ranked fund and accelerator with the team, infrastructure and resources to set you up for success. You'll work directly with our VP of Marketing to build the top SaaS fund brand, connecting with pre-seed and seed stage founders in a meaningful and memorable way, and attracting them to our fund and accelerator program. You'll be supported by a Marketing Coordinator who will also own the Social Media function.
You'll join and work with a community of incredible, inspiring founders, many of which are working to change the world for the better. Most importantly, you'll help build a SaaS community that is truly inclusive, diverse, supportive and helping founders realize their dreams.
The Team You'll Be Joining
Forum was started from a place of helpfulness, with the mission to make the B2B SaaS journey easier, more accessible and successful for early-stage founders. That extends to the people we work with. When you join Forum, you'll join a respectful, inclusive team that you can trust, ready to collaborate and support you at any given moment.
We are unapologetically ourselves, self-aware and act with complete honesty and integrity. We're open to learning, to different and new ideas, to feedback, and are constantly looking to improve. We work hard and smart, and spend the large majority of our time feeling challenged and inspired by each other.
At Forum, you'll work both autonomously and collaboratively, with flexible location and hours, enjoy great benefits, fund upside and unlimited vacation, and when possible, bond with the team during our epic offsite adventures.
What You'll Be Doing
- Strategy - You'll help drive strategy for Forum's marketing function, figuring out the best ways to reach and attract more top founders, driving interest and engagement.
- Brand Building - You'll help build the top SaaS fund and accelerator brand for pre-seed and seed stage founders, understanding the market and how to differentiate, and the necessary tactics to grow our brand and make us well known.
- Events - You'll lead and run events across our internal communities and external audiences that build our brand, increase our reach, drive engagement, and amplify our value proposition.
- Content - You'll create valuable content like eBooks, articles, and case studies that both drive new founders to our fund and keep them engaged through the investment consideration journey.
- Comms - You'll keep all of our different communities - founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners - engaged with a full communications calendar that you'll build and own.
- Portfolio company support - You'll spend a portion of your time working with some of our portfolio founders to provide marketing expertise and support during the early stages of building their companies.
What You'll Need
- ~5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in but not limited to B2B tech and/or Venture Capital.
- Strong writing, messaging, and communications skills - you'll be developing eBooks, blog posts, articles, emails, case studies, presentations and more.
- An eye for design - you'll need to make us look good all the time.
- Experience in event management - we want to ramp up our event efforts and we'll need you to make that happen.
- The know-how to work well with freelancers, agencies and other out-sourced resources.
- A strong and demonstrated interest in the startup ecosystem, passionate about technology's ability to change the world.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- High integrity, a strong work ethic and takes a lot of pride in their work.
Forum Ventures is an early-stage fund, accelerator, and community designed to take founders from pre-seed to seed. We back companies across all B2B SaaS verticals with a monetary investment, a dedicated support team, hand picked mentors and a growing community of founders, operators, and investors.
We join founders early on in their journey - usually as the first check in - and we stay by their side as they build, navigate the ups and downs, and go on to do great things. We're a community of B2B SaaS experts, founders and operators here to support founders every step of the way.
Forum founders have gone on to raise from funds like Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, Uncork Capital, 8VC, Founders Fund, Menlo Ventures, Canaan, Bowery Capital, Susa Ventures, SV Angel, and more.