CATEGORY ANALYST - CANADA
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Category Analyst to support the development of customer and client sales growth strategies by providing insightful analytics and shopper insights that support a mutually beneficial growth plan. The Category Analyst interfaces with customers, various members of the category management and customer development teams. The Category Analyst works to develop category review, prepare new item presentations, provides assortment and promotion analysis, and handle ad hoc requests.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Source data from syndicated, customer-specific and/or market resources.
- Quantify, analyze, and interpret data.
- Evaluate the reliability of source information by weighting raw data and organizing results for analysis.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems and make adjustments as needed to meet deadlines.
- Organize information into presentation format by studying, analyzing, interpreting and classifying data.
- Assist the management team as needed by participating in presentations to answer any questions regarding the data and data analysis information.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data and applications
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Understand legal regulations within category management and work within compliance guidelines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.