Desjardins values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities by adapting the recruitment process, as needed.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a Business and Digital Performance Advisor, you will contribute to the monitoring, analysis and understanding of the organization's business performance and the performance of digital solutions (websites and mobile applications). You will analyze results, perform detailed analysis to gain an in-depth understanding of performance and formulate findings and recommendations. You will create and produce performance indicators and reports or dashboards. You will also contribute to the identification, prioritization and execution of various initiatives within multidisciplinary teams to stimulate growth or optimize the performance of our digital solutions.
If you are an expert in data analysis and are looking for new challenges to improve the performance of the organization and the user experience, this offer may interest you!
General Information on the Position
The Business Performance & Digital department of the P&C Insurance sector is responsible for providing a comprehensive view and deep understanding of business performance & digital channels in addition to supporting the various business sectors and squads. In addition to the business side, she is an expert in analyzing and interpreting the digital component of the omnichannel customer journey. She acts as a KPI and target owner, proactively assisting and influencing stakeholders to achieve growth ambitions and to drive digital transformation aligned with internal and external best practices.
- Participate in the definition of business needs and contribute to the identification of key indicators for business performance and for digital solutions (websites and mobile applications)
- Contribute to the implementation of means and monitoring tools and the creation and production of reports and dashboards in order to contribute to business and digital growth objectives
- Carry out a rigorous follow-up of business and digital results
- Perform detailed analysis to gain an in-depth understanding of business and digital channel performance
- Communicate and share findings and diagnoses and make recommendations to the appropriate bodies
- Act as a consultant and content expert in your field of expertise
- Advise and support members of multidisciplinary teams in the identification, implementation and performance monitoring of various initiatives
- Keep abreast of trends in your field to ensure the development of best practices for the organization
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal, Levis, Aurora or Mississauga, depending on the candidate's preference. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work #LI-Hybrid
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience in data analysis and web analytics
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the Office suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Knowledge and ability to work with data sets, perform data analysis and forecast trends
- Knowledge of the insurance industry (an asset)
- Knowledge of SAS software
- Knowledge of web and mobile platform analytics and measurement tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase Analytics, Big Query) (an asset)
- Knowledge of French (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
6300, boul. Guillaume-Couture Lévis