At Harvest, we elevate innovation across the Canadian Prairies. We're a team of world-class builders, operators, and investors who have started companies from a napkin, grown to millions of users, raised capital, and successfully scaled companies towards exit.
Harvest Builders is on the lookout for a full-time Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Winnipeg, MB. Here, you'll work directly with the Engineering, Product, and Data team to recruit world-class talent.What you'll be doing::
- Work directly with the talent acquisition team and other key stakeholders within Harvest, its portfolio companies and broader partners. You will build strong sourcing techniques with a good understanding of how and where to secure top talent as well as building strong talent pools and pipelines
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment, assisting in the draft of the position profile if necessary, sourcing both active and passive candidates, building research lists, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews with candidates, presenting top-candidates to hiring managers, and scheduling interviews between hiring managers and candidates
- Proactive in searches by going beyond the application, selection and hiring process
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders throughout the recruitment process Who we're looking for::
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience with an agency or in-house
- Strong understanding of inbound recruitment and how to attract passive candidates
- Ability to build talent pools/pipelines of senior, hard to find individuals
- Exceptional communication ability both with internal stakeholders
- Thrive in a constantly-changing environment About applying with us::
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.