We are growing our Product Marketing team to align with the expansion of our product portfolio, market segments, and growth of our business. We are seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to lead our Agricultural Equipment portfolio as a subject matter expert and owner of the value proposition.
Brandt manufactures and distributes a variety of grain handling and tillage products that support farm operations. As part of the Product Strategy team, this role will lead our go-to-market efforts for product lines including:
- Grain Augers and Conveyors
- Grain Carts
- Land Rollers, Heavy Harrows, and High-Speed Discs
The Brandt Product Marketing team is responsible for being the voice of the customer internally enabling us to bring new products to market through differentiated messaging, collateral, sales enablement, customer engagement, and cross-functional marketing activation. You are a compelling storyteller and creative thinker, able to transform complex needs and solutions into unique messaging, while also having a passion for collaboration and go-to-market initiatives.
You will work closely with our Product Planning and Engineering teams to build a differentiated and compelling product offering that solves critical pain points for our customers. You will ensure that the technical message is clear for new Agricultural Equipment products and work with the Sales team and Marketing team to present the value and benefits to potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop product messaging and positioning documents that serve as the foundation for internal and external sales assets, marketing campaigns, web copy, creative briefs, and presentations.
- Serve as the product advocate and thought partner to the account management, creative services, digital, and multimedia teams in the development and execution of marketing materials that align with overall business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Advertising Account team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for campaigns. Ensure product narratives resonate with our target customer and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Enable our Sales team to position products in the market through training materials that solidify our value proposition.
- Report to senior leadership, business unit leaders, sales and other stakeholders on marketing opportunities and performance.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to better understand customer behaviors, market insights, and competitive intelligence to unlock insights and translating customer needs into opportunities for product strategy.
- Identify market opportunities and act as the primary thought-leader for the products you support, including presenting to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in industry-relevant marketing that includes messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, and more.
- The ability to collaborate in the development of creative brand and marketing strategies.
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions.
- Bias for action, ability to adapt, and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for understanding and solving customer problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 2+ years in a Marketing, product development, or account management role.
- Industry knowledge is an asset.
Position to be based in either our Regina (Head Office), Saskatoon, Edmonton (Nisku), or Calgary office location.