Are you a talented Event Planner with strong administrative skills? Do you enjoy tracking the progress of a project and solving problems along the way? We'd love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity for our Client in Edmonton! Please apply if you meet the requirements below.
- 2+ years experience in Marketing / Events Planning or in a similar role is required
- Experience with non-profit work such as Volunteer & Donation campaigns would be an asset
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proven ability to think outside the box to keep event plans and projects on track
- Plan and execute events for stakeholders such as employees
- community members
- Keep an accurate record of progress including meetings and milestones
- Follow-up with team members and various departments throughout
- General administrative tasks related to event planning & coordination as required
This exciting opportunity starts part-time but can go full-time to cover maternity leave for the right employee. This is an excellent schedule for a home-life balance, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM means kids can easily be dropped off and picked up! Or, a student maintains their studies! If this position sounds right for you - we'd love to speak to you! Submit your resume for immediate review.
About Equation Staffing Solutions.:
Equation Staffing Solutions is a successful, award-winning Calgary based staffing and recruitment agency specializing in the placement of candidates on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. The industries we serve include oil and gas, warehousing & transportation, finance & accounting, banking, health care, educational institutions, engineering & technology, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and all levels of government. The job families we place people in comprise of general office & admin support, human resources, customer support, warehousing, trades, machine operators, production, accounting, records management, business management & information management.