ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) is responsible for sourcing and selecting top talent to be part of the Bayshore Specialty Rx (BSRx) division. This position works collaboratively with Hiring Managers to ensure use of innovative and creative strategies to attract talent to the division.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, we are seeking a high energy, strategic, customer oriented problem solver who thrives in an environment which encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and demonstrates a highly collaborative approach with a strong sense of urgency. You have excellent organizational, multitasking and negotiation skills and enjoy taking initiative while being able to work independently and manage high volume.
- This is a fully remote position and can be based within Canada -
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the full cycle recruitment process
- Partner with Senior Leaders and Managers effectively to anticipate the staffing needs of the organization and ensure recruitment efforts are adapted to immediate and upcoming divisional needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, while building a strategic pipeline for existing and future hiring needs
- Represent and promote Bayshore's brand and value proposition at external recruitment events in a positive and professional manner.
- Actively participate in networking efforts with industry organizations and other potential candidate sourcing contacts to build recruitment relationships
- Provide recruitment subject matter expertise across multiple groups, with the ability to coach Hiring Managers about the hiring process
- Facilitate orientation and ensure onboarding of all new hires is completed and in alignment with recruitment priorities and processes, while ensuring a seamless and memorable candidate-to-new-hire experience
- Align with the Talent Acquisition Manager on the national diversity and HR strategies in order to integrate this in your daily sourcing and recruitment strategy
- Conduct reference, background and vulnerable sector screen checks
- Conduct comprehensive market assessments to ensure that Bayshore is effectively utilizing our recruitment resources.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects within the Talent Acquisition team to support the growth of our employer brand, increase our sourcing capabilities and improve our hiring processes
- Participate on workforce planning teams and work to anticipate the hiring needs of each site and service and create a comprehensive recruitment plan to meet those needs
- Deliver on tactics and goals identified in the recruitment plan
- Creating an effective recruitment strategy and pipelines to access top level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service and support to internal Hiring Managers
- Facilitate positive and memorable candidate experiences with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process
- Creatively source candidates for positions utilizing a variety of recruitment channels such as direct sourcing, referrals, networking and online job boards
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- University Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office software applications
- Excellent technological skills
- Experience with Taleo and PeopleSoft considered an asset
- Experience hiring across multiple teams
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a natural ability to build trusting relationships
- Excellent organizational and independent skill set
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to drive priorities
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Strong attention to detail and skilled in juggling multiple priorities
- Experience using behavior based interview techniques
- Ability to travel to community organizations, schools and career fairs for presentations, as required.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Work from Home - when it is safe to do so again, you'll have the option of working where you work best
- RRSP Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Virtual Team Lunches
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.